Friday, February 1, 2013

Vondelparkloop 10k


I was "eerste dame" once again in the Vondelparkloop 10k.  I wanted to erase all memory from my frozen mind after running it, which is why I mentioned nothing about it here for two weeks.  It was very, very cold and very, very windy.  I did not put on a very good show.  I looked like crap for the last 3k, although my coach was kind enough to lie to me and tell me that I looked "strong."  I ran 41:35 (PR, but I was hoping for a low-to-mid 40:xx), Ed broke 40 minutes, securing the third place team trophy for Optiver, and I won another gift certificate to another running store, but don't know how much because I haven't collected my prize from Phanos yet.  I could get used to this running-for-apparel thing.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pick a little, talk a little, pick a little, talk a little
Cheep cheep cheep, talk a lot, pick a little more