Thursday, October 4, 2012

Ed on: Countries I've Visited


Ed here!

So, unlike Amelie, I have a rather meager list of countries on my life list of traveling.  We do intend to change that very soon, though, as Europe is right here to be explored!

Here's a map of the countries I've visited:


For those who left their glasses in the other room, that is (in the order visited):
  • The United States
  • Mexico
  • Canada
  • Costa Rica
  • Netherlands
  • United Kingdom
  • Spain
  • Gibraltar
I certainly plan to add to the list very soon! Germany, Belgium, and France are all just 2 hours away by train.

For anyone curious, and to make myself feel a little more well-traveled, I do have a pretty complete US states map:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pick a little, talk a little, pick a little, talk a little
Cheep cheep cheep, talk a lot, pick a little more